Our Mission Statement
Our vision, mission and values:
Our vision for the Connexus Institute is to deliver excellence in training, preparation and ongoing support for Certified Transactional Analysts of different fields and for counsellors and psychotherapists across a range of modalities and philosophies.
Our vision for the community / human environment is one where the mental, physical, emotional and social health and success of individuals and organisations is valued and supported by highly trained and effective professionals.
- to offer training, support and learning of the highest quality
- to provide trainees with a theoretical and practical framework upon which they can base professional and ethical practice in their chosen area of work
- to offer a comprehensive choice of ongoing professional development within a supportive and inclusive environment
- to provide accessible and effective educational and clinical services to the wider community
- to contribute to the growth and development of Transactional Analysis.
- integrity: practising ethically, responsibly and honestly
- respect: holding and maintaining an ‘I’m OK, You’re OK’ position
- excellence: delivering the highest quality teaching, supervision and support for all our members
- independence: supporting everyone to think and decide for themselves.