Our Mission Statement
Our vision, mission and values
Our vision for the Connexus Institute is to deliver excellence in training, preparation and ongoing support for Certified Transactional Analysts of different fields and for counsellors and psychotherapists across a range of modalities and philosophies.
Our vision for the community / human environment is one where the mental, physical, emotional and social health and success of individuals and organisations is valued and supported by highly trained and effective professionals.
- to offer training, support and learning of the highest quality
- to provide trainees with a theoretical and practical framework upon which they can base professional and ethical practice in their chosen area of work
- to offer a comprehensive choice of ongoing professional development within a supportive and inclusive environment
- to provide accessible and effective educational and clinical services to the wider community
- to contribute to the growth and development of Transactional Analysis.
- integrity: practising ethically, responsibly and honestly
- respect: holding and maintaining an ‘I’m OK, You’re OK’ position
- excellence: delivering the highest quality teaching, supervision and support for all our members
- independence: supporting everyone to think and decide for themselves.